Frequently Asked Questions
Check in is from 2pm. Early check in can be requested for a small fee but is not guaranteed.
Check out is until 12pm. Late check out can be requested for a small fee but is not guaranteed.
- We offer a range of dining options here at The Rembrandt.
- Breakfast is served daily in Palette Restaurant, Monday to Friday from 7am-10am, and on weekends and holidays from 7.30am to 11am. If you prefer to eat in your room, a breakfast tray can be brought to you for a small charge.
- The 1606 Lounge Bar is open daily from 10am to midnight and serves a range of all day dining options, ideal for lunch or dinner.
- Palette Restaurant is open for lunch every day between 12.30pm – 2.30pm, and dinner is served between 5.30pm – 10pm. On Sunday’s Traditional Roast Lunch Carvery is served between 12.30pm and 2.30pm.
- Room Service is available 24 hours a day.
Yes. Afternoon Tea is served daily between 12pm and 6.30pm in 1606 Lounge Bar. You can choose from a range of Afternoon Tea options including Champagne Afternoon Tea and Cream Tea.
Yes. Aquilla Health and Fitness is adjacent to The Rembrandt and guests can use the facilities at a discounted rate of £10 per day. Facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam rooms, fully equipped gym, exercise classes, personal training, and beauty and spa treatments.
Several car parks in Knightsbridge and South Kensington offer secure 24-hour parking. We recommend Chelsea Cloisters which is about a 10 minute walk away and offers discounted rates for hotel guests.
No. We don’t accept pets in any of our bedrooms or public areas, except for service animals.
To amend or cancel a reservation, please contact the hotel on 020 7589 8100 as Terms and Conditions can vary.
All current vacancies are listed online on our Careers pages.
Families are welcome at The Rembrandt and children aged four and under stay for free when sharing with two adults. Find out more about our family accommodation.
Yes. The Rembrandt hosts many Christmas events every year, including Christmas Parties, Festive Lunches and Dinners, Christmas Afternoon Tea, Christmas Day Dinner and New Year’s Eve events. For more information on Christmas at The Rembrandt, call us on 01753 885995.
Yes. The Rembrandt Hotel is part of the Sarova Hotels group which offers the Sarova Select Loyalty Programme. As a Sarova Select member you will receive 10% off our Best Available Rates, 5% off our Advanced Purchase Rate and many more rewards. Visit www.sarova.com/sarovaselect to find out more.
Call our reception team as soon as possible to let us know. We will do our best to return any lost property as soon as possible.
Yes. We offer accessible bedrooms for wheelchair users. Hearing impaired guests can request a room with a pillow alarm and flashing fire alarm. We also welcome guide dogs, and lifts have Braille controls for use by visually impaired guests.
Yes. Menus detailing allergens are available on request. Please advise the waiting staff of any food allergies.
Aquilla Health and Fitness is open daily between 7am and 10pm Monday to Friday, and between 8am and 8pm on weekends. Last entry is 45 minutes before closing. Children are allowed between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday, and between 8am and 8pm on weekends.