Facilities and services
Full English breakfast and the stunning Palette Restaurant are among the hotel’s most popular features, along with discounted access to the adjacent spa, Aquilla Health and Fitness.
Friendly, 24-hour staff – including many Golden Keys concierges – go out of their way to make your stay in London perfect. They’ll arrange tours, tickets, restaurant bookings, chauffeurs and taxis. And they’ll recommend the best restaurants and attractions in Knightsbridge and South Kensington. If there’s anything you need to know, check our concierge’s top 10 tips, call us on +44 20 7589 8100 or email us at [email protected].
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Free newspapers
- Free WiFi
- Free phone calls to local, national and mobile numbers
- Full concierge services
- Lifts to all floors
- Secure nearby parking at a discounted rate
- Accessible rooms and facilities
- Business services, including fax and photocopying
- Currency exchange
- Family services include baby cots/cribs, changing facilities
- Left luggage
- Meeting rooms
- Private dining rooms
- Same-day laundry service
- Short-term luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out until 11am
- Early check-in and late check-out can often be arranged for a small fee
- Pet-free bedrooms and public areas, except service animals
- Smoke-free bedrooms and public areas. Vaping and e-cigarettes are also prohibited.
- We accept Visa, Euro/MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
- To amend or cancel a reservation, please contact the hotel as Terms and Conditions can vary.
Restaurants and bars
Aquilla Health and Fitness
- Adjacent health club and spa, with a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam bath and fully equipped gym.
- Discounted day rate of £10 for guests (free with some accommodation packages)
- Massages and beauty treatments available
- Wedding and hen party packages available