Plan Your Event
Located between Knightsbridge and South Kensington in central London, The Rembrandt is a popular venue for:
- Birthday celebrations
- Children’s birthday parties
- Christmas lunches, dinners and private parties
- Funeral receptions
Experienced event managers will help you organise every aspect of your event, from decorations to catering and entertainment.
We’ll also be on hand to greet guests and make sure everything runs smoothly on the day.
You can work with our chef and event managers to customise catering options, including:
- Working breakfast
- Coffee break
- Afternoon Tea
- Reception with canapés
- Cocktail party
- Wedding reception
Meetings and events services
- Dedicated event manager
- Concierge service for transport, directions etc
- Easy access to road level for deliveries and loading
- Private conference lobby and registration desk
- Preferential accommodation rates for delegates
Music and entertainment
We are licensed for live music until 11pm and DJs until 1am. We’re happy to recommend good local bands, DJs and entertainers, or you can arrange your own.
Book your event
- Contact one of our event managers on +44 20 7589 8100 or email [email protected].
- Download our meetings and events brochure.
- See our weddings and celebrations pages.
- View our capacity chart.