Cookies are small files saved to the users computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the users interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings, see links below.
How to disable cookies
To opt out of cookies, you can configure your browser to disable them. Find out how for your relevant browser:
- Chrome – View instructions
- Firefox – View instructions
- Internet Explorer – View instructions
- Mobile Internet Explorer – View instructions
- Safari – View instructions
- Mobile Safari – View instructions
- Android – View instructions
- Opera – View instructions
Please note that disabling cookies will result in some parts of the site not functioning correctly.