Infants 4 and under are accommodated free of charge in existing bedding and includes their breakfast. Children aged 5 to 12, (maximum of 2 depending on the room type booked), are accommodated free of charge in existing bedding when sharing with one or two adults, and are charged only £10.00 for breakfast per day. Children aged 13 to 17 are charged a supplement of £40.00. Guests aged 18 and above are considered adults, sofa beds and extra beds are not supplied for adults, we recommend reserving an additional room when booking accommodation for more than two adults.
For residents of the Rembrandt, children aged four and under eat for free in Palette Restaurant and 1606 Lounge Bar when accompanied by parents and ordering from the children’s menu. Kids aged five to 12 pay half price and may order from the adult menu.
You have several options depending on the size of your family:
- Extra bed or Sofa bed: For families of three, a number of rooms can either accommodate a rollaway bed or have a sofa bed. Please check and request at time of booking.
- Interconnecting rooms: For families of four or more, request one of 19 interconnecting rooms from the Classic, Executive, Club and Grand categories.
- Two-bedroom suite: For extra space and privacy, the two-bedroom suite has a master bedroom with a king bed and a separate twin or double bedroom. There is a spacious lounge and two balconies.
- One-bedroom suite: Ideal for families with one child, this suite has a separate lounge, sofa bed and two balconies.
- Three-bedroom suite: Larger families can spread out in Kensington’s only three-bedroom suite. The master bedroom has a king bed and luxurious bathroom, while two separate twin or double rooms each have en-suite bathrooms. There is a spacious lounge and two balconies.
- Baby cots/cribs: We will be delighted to provide a travel cot/crib for your baby. Please request on booking.