Families are welcome at The Rembrandt, and children aged four and under stay for free when sharing with two adults.
Families appreciate our friendly staff, who go out of their way to accommodate special requests. With notice, we can even arrange a qualified babysitter via a trusted external agency, so you can enjoy a night out in London.
Children aged four and under eat for free in Palette Restaurant and 1606 Lounge Bar when accompanied by parents and ordering from the children’s menu. Kids aged five to 12 pay half price and may order from the adult menu.
You can also order room service around the clock, including breakfast in your room.
Call us on +44 20 7589 8100 or email email@example.com for more information on family-friendly accommodation at The Rembrandt.
- Extra bed or Sofa bed: For families of three, a number of rooms can either accommodate a rollaway bed or have a sofa bed. Please check and request at time of booking.
- Interconnecting rooms: For families of four or more, request one of 19 interconnecting rooms from the Superior, Executive and Grand categories.
- One-bedroom suite: Ideal for families with one child, this suite has a separate lounge, sofa bed and two balconies.
- Two-bedroom suite: For extra space and privacy, the two-bedroom suite has a master bedroom with a king bed and a separate twin or double bedroom. There is a spacious lounge and two balconies.
- Three-bedroom suite: Larger families can spread out in Kensington’s only three-bedroom suite. The master bedroom has a king bed and luxurious bathroom, while two separate twin or double rooms each have en-suite bathrooms. There is a spacious lounge and two balconies.
- Baby cots/cribs: We will be delighted to provide a travel cot/crib for your baby. Please request on booking.