On 4th October, Dulwich Picture Gallery will be unveiling a landmark exhibition to celebrate 350 years since Rembrandt’s death. The unique art event, Rembrandt’s Light, is a chance to see 35 of the artist’s iconic paintings, etchings and drawings, including pieces on loan from The Louvre and Amsterdam’s Rijksmuseum. Theatrically arranged to create a beautiful journey through Rembrandt’s career, the exhibition has been designed to fully immerse audiences into his world.
For the full Rembrandt Experience, we are offering two for the price of one exhibition tickets with a stay at the Rembrandt Hotel. Package includes:
- One night accommodation for two at The Rembrandt
- Free full English buffet breakfast
- Two for one tickets to Rembrandt’s Light exhibition at Dulwich Picture Gallery (Transport not included)
- Free drink per person in 1606 Lounge Bar
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- 10% off beauty treatments in Aquilla Health Club
- All applicable taxes
Book online below, or call us on 020 7589 8100 to make a booking. Bookings must be made at least two days in advance to secure your exhibition tickets.
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Includes two tickets to Rembrandt's Light exhibition in Dulwich Picture Gallery, to be collected on arrival at the gallery. Must be booked at least two days in advance. Transport to Dulwich Picture Gallery is not included. Please note, Dulwich Picture Gallery is closed on Mondays. Rembrandt's Light Exhibition ends on 2nd February 2020. Price is a from price based on two adults sharing a double room.