Date published: February 1, 2019
Leisure Assistant / Fitness Instructor ( Full Time)
We are seeking an experienced full time Leisure Assistant / Fitness Instructor to join our team in Aquilla Health Club.Being in a customer-facing role means you are a confident and well presented individual with a warm way with people. We believe it is the people we employ that makes the difference to the experience of our clients, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Leisure Assistant/ Fitness Instructor?
- Delivering an outstanding leisure club experience for our members and hotel guests, with a consistently high level of customer service
- Performing fitness programming / screening and gym inductions
- Displaying a positive attitude and welcoming demeanour at all times within the club, smiling and greeting guests when necessary and providing cover for the Club Receptionists as required
- Engaging with all members and hotel guests to identify opportunities to promote additional products or services, including the up-selling of club memberships, personal training, beauty treatments, massage treatments and beauty products.
- Performing cleaning duties in all areas of the club, including daily, weekly and monthly deep cleaning.
- Working an early and late shift rota including weekends and bank holidays.
- Ensuring the Health and Safety of guest and employees in the club
As Leisure Assistant/Instructor you will have…
- Level 3 Fitness Instructor or Personal Trainer qualification
- Experience working in a fitness/leisure environment, ideally in a hotel
- Excellent Customer service skills, with a positive, can do attitude
- Effective IT and communication skills with attention to detail
- The ability to work on your own and in a team and manage day to day operations
- NPLQ, NARS or equivalent Lifeguard qualification and Pool Plant qualification an advantage
- First Aid Qualification is desirable
Why join the Aquilla Club’s team as Leisure Assistant/Fitness Instructor?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with Immigration controls applicants must be legally able to reside and work full time in the EU- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview