Date published: January 1, 2019
Health Club Receptionist
Being in a customer-facing role means you are a confident and well presented individual with a warm way with people. We believe it is the people we employ that makes the difference to the experience of our clients, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Health Club Receptionist?
- Welcoming all our members and hotel guests using the club, managing the booking system and taking payments.
- Engage with all members and hotel guests to identify opportunities to promote additional products or services, including the up-selling of club memberships, personal training, beauty treatments and beauty products.
- Driving new and existing membership enquiries according to the club membership sales and enquiry process, ensuring targets are achieved
- Advising new members on membership rates and making recommendations based on their needs, according to the Aquilla enquiry and sales process.
- Conducting telephone, walk in enquiries and show rounds of Aquilla, making reference to the unique selling points.
- Assisting the entire team in achieving financial targets as set out by the Operations Manager.
- Helping with any marketing and promotion activities, including flyering, membership calls, outreach activities and any other reasonable requests
As Health Club Receptionist you will have…
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral is essential as telephone work is required
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Positive attitude and excellent communications skills
- Be able to cope well under pressure
- Highly motivated
- Computer literate.
- Level 2 Beauty qualification is desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar role in hospitality is desirable
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as a Health Club Receptionist?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
Back to Vacancies overview