Date published: December 8, 2018
Food & Beverage Shift Leader
Our Food and Beverage team is the heart of our busy restaurant, lounge bar and meetings and events. As Food and Beverage Shift Leader you will be responsible for smooth running of our restaurant and bar during your shift. Being in a customer-facing role means you are a confident and well presented individual with a warm way with people. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Food and Beverage Shift Leader?
As Food & Beverage Shift Leader you will be
·Providing a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for our guests.
·Supervising and motivating your team to ensure service excellence in all areas of the restaurant and bar.
·Supporting supervisor and Manager in providing on-job training and coaching to the team.
.Responsible for the float and stock within the department when on duty.
.Working well with your other team members and management to ensure a smooth service and high team morale.
As Food and Beverage Shift Leader you will have…
- Proven track record and minimum 1 year experience of working as F&B assistant within a quality hotel or restaurant.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- A positive outlook .
- A passion for hospitality and service with a smile.
- Flexible to work any of seven days on a rota basis, mornings and evenings as required.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as Food and Beverage Shift Leader?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- An additional paid day off for your birthday(permanent employees)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance ( permanent employees)
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview