Date published: March 22, 2019
Food & Beverage Assistant
Food & Beverage Assistant
Our Food and Beverage team is the heart of our busy restaurant, lounge bar and meetings and events department. As a Food and Beverage Assistant you will be responsible for creating delightful memories for our guests. Being in a customer-facing role means you are a friendly, well-presented and confident individual with a warm way with people. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Food and Beverage Assistant?
- Providing excellent service to our guests in our Palette restaurant, 1606 Lounge Bar and in our Meetings & Events department.
- Providing a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for our guests.
- Recognising and acknowledging our guests and using their name during interactions.
- Learning and building knowledge of our food, drinks and other products and services.
- Being proactive in up selling all aspects of the department.
- Maintaining work areas and equipment ensuring they are kept functional and orderly at all times and meeting all hygiene and health & safety regulations.
- Attending on job coaching and training.
- Working well with your colleagues to ensure a smooth service and high team morale.
As Food and Beverage Assistant you will have…
- Previous experience working within a quality hotel or restaurant.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- A positive outlook and willingness to learn, contribute and grow.
- A passion for hospitality and service with a smile.
- Flexible to work any of seven days on a rota basis, mornings and evenings as required.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as Food and Beverage Assistant ?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- An additional paid day off for your birthday(permanent employees)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance ( permanent employees)
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview