Date published: February 1, 2019
Cleaner – Aquilla ( Full Time)
Housekeeping is key to our business in ensuring that our guests spend a comfortable time with us. As a Cleaner – Aquilla you will be providing our guests with a high standard of housekeeping in the health and fitness club and maximum guest satisfaction. As part of the Aquilla team you will be helping to ensure our guests want to return to use Aquilla. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Cleaner – Aquilla
As Cleaner you will be:
- Ensuring the changing rooms, toilets and showers are clean and tidy
- Re-stocking changing rooms with toilet rolls, toiletries, towels and other necessary items
- Ensuring all gym machines are clean and dust free
- Ensure all floors, mirrors and surfaces are clean and dust free.
As Cleaner you will have:
- Previous experience as a Room Attendant or Cleaner and working individually and in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work 5 days out of 7 including weekends and bank holidays, from 11am -7pm.
- A good understanding of spoken English as professional interaction with guests and clients will be required.
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
Why join the Aquilla Club’s team as Cleaner ?
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
Back to Vacancies overview