The Rembrandt Blog
Chelsea Flower Show
From Agapanthus to Zantedeschias you will be enthralled with the range of blooms and displays at the annual Royal Horticultural Societies’ Chelsea Flower Show. Held at the Royal Hospital in Chelsea, the show runs from the 20th to the 24th of May and opens daily at 08:00. Tickets for the show can be purchased online at www.theticketfactory.com/rhs/online.
This prestigious show has been bringing us inspiration since 1913 and is a favourite of the royal family, who attend the opening day each year. The big crowd pleaser this year will be ‘Britain in Bloom’, the 50th anniversary garden designed by the RHS’s Vice President, Alan Titchmarsh MBE VMH DL. Alan, who was awarded his own Gold medal in 1985 for his Country Kitchen Garden, will be collaborating with fellow Gold medal winner Kate Gould to create ‘From the Moors to the Sea’. This garden will celebrate Alan’s own 50 years in horticulture and will showcase his journey from the Yorkshire Dales to the Isle of Wight. As this is an RHS garden feature it will not be judged but rest assured, it will be in a class of its own. For all those Night Owls, RHS Chelsea at Twilight will be offering an evening of light opera on Friday 23rd May. Enjoy a glass of Champagne whilst listening to the beautiful music of Opera Holland Park.
Continue your evening back at the Rembrandt in one of our spacious Grand rooms where you will be welcomed with complimentary mineral water and a plate of fresh fruit. Unwind in a welcoming spa bath and relax in luxurious towelling bathrobes and slippers before climbing into the comfortable king bed for a blissful night’s sleep. Our Grand rooms include free high-speed WiFi and a full English or continental breakfast. For more information see our website or contact us on 020 7589 8100 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Halloween in London – The Top 10 October 20, 2014
- Bonfire Night in London October 13, 2014
- Employee Appreciation Tea October 8, 2014
- London Eye and Royal Museums October 8, 2014
- Westminster Abbey September 15, 2014
- John Constable at the Victoria & Albert Museum August 29, 2014
- The Mayor’s Thames Festival 2014 July 23, 2014
- The Rembrandt celebrates the World Cup July 21, 2014
- Teddington River Festival June 24, 2014
- The London Bridge Experience June 5, 2014
- Wimbledon Championships 2014 May 22, 2014
- Hampton Court Palace Festival 2014 May 14, 2014
- Mammoths, Ice Age Giants April 15, 2014
- Chelsea Flower Show March 28, 2014
- The Rembrandt Concierge recommends…. Fatal Attraction at Theatre Royal Haymarket March 26, 2014
- Vogue Festival 2014 March 20, 2014
- Easter Family Events in London March 13, 2014